Sunday Stash Report, February 19, 2023

 

Block 8

Continued making the blocks for Chilhowie this past week.  Several of them were already cut and ready to sew.  Assembled that I had prepared and then starting cutting more.

Block 9

Block 10

Block 11

Block 12

I made one other, but forgot about those four matching to the HSTs setting pieces and of course I didn't have any more of the HST fabric to make them.  So I sent out to see if my stash would find it miraculously :(  No such luck!  I think it may have been from my Mom's stash.  Oh well these were options I found and then guess what my final selection was...

Block 13 with Options

You would think the one on the top would be perfect...not!  So you take a stab at a good match...I'll put them out there one by one.

Option 1

Option 2
Option 3

Well?  I decided that I didn't like any of the three.  So instead I will use...


The fabric from the center four blocks.  Something to be discussed years to come...just why did the quilter make this block different :)  Frankly, making the Bonnie Hunter designs all scrappy as I tend to do no one will be the wiser =^.^=

Today I will be working on the next four blocks.  Twenty is my block quantity goal before I do the math to see how far away I am from what I need to make a 102" wide by 112" long quilt.  Nothing changes my stats again this week.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 27.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 22.5 yards 


No comments: