Design Wall Monday, November 7, 2022

 

This really cute Wild Blue Yonder quilt was worked on during the Fall Back Festival that took place yesterday at the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego.  It was used to demonstrate hand stitching a binding.  There was an interactive attraction that was tying a quilt, showing hand quilting, and offering chances on this year's Opportunity Quilt along with sharing Sunshine's Guild Membership, Lectures, and Workshop opportunities.  It was a fun time.

On my Design Wall is the third Keyhole project.  I like this combination of colors.  A beige binding is planned and the back will be the same cowboy theme flannel.


Also on my Design Wall are two Scattered Leaves projects.  The two are auditioning a border.  I think the second project wins this pumpkin border that was gifted to me from my Mom.

This basket has the makings of the fourth Keyhole project.  This will probably show itself on next week's Design Wall.

Tomorrow is Sunshine Quilt Guild's monthly meeting.  I have lots to take with me tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be rain.  I sure hope it stops between 4pm and 9:30pm when I will be out on the road.  Have a great week =^.^=


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

It appears I have missed a bunch of your posts, but I know you are always working at a high productivity rate!
I especially love your fall quilts. I love this time of year with the warm and cozy feel the colors invoke.