Sunday Stash Report, November 13, 2022

 

Keyhole 3 is finished and ready for quilting.  Kerry might find some cowboy inspired quilt design for the stitching.  Perhaps a teal thread?

Keyhole 4 is finished and ready for quilting.  This one is the favorite of the four made so far.  Zoom in and see the theme border...

Scattered Leaves 2 is finished too.  Maybe Kerry has a maple leaf quilt design for the stitching.  Just about any color would do for the thread.  The back of Scattered Leaves 2 is a mustard color.  A piece that has been in my stash for quite some time.  I am still looking for a leaf theme border to use on Scattered Leaves 1.  I purchased the back at Hobby Lobby on Saturday for Scattered Leaves 1.  Scattered Leaves 1 is coming together, but not quite there yet.

At Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly I did pick up another charity quilt kit.  This one is Boca Blocks a design that Lorna found and put together kits for.  It was really simple.  The fabrics were all provided, even the binding.  I did a search for just the right back and nothing was to be found in my stash.  This project's back is part of my searching for the week along with some leaf theme.

Last but not least, November's BOM from Sunshine Quilt Guild coordinated by Tanya Aloff.  The design is called Grandma Mae's Economy Block.  I had the gray fabric close at hand on my sewing table from another project.  With the swirlly design that matched the provided background not to mention the different color...perfect!

So I have been busy finishing and have lots to change my stash stats this week.

Used this week: 12.25 yards 
Used YTD: 177.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 56 yards 
Net used in 2022: 121.5 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Great showing of some great charity quilts. You are sure doing some fast quilting, all look super.