Sunday Stash Report, November 27, 2022

It was a week where not much sewing was accomplished.  It likely happened to you with it being Thanksgiving.  Family arrived on Thursday for the meal.  We met for the first time Kelsey who is engaged to our nephew Cody.  Six of us sat down to give thanks.  Rita said a lovely grace.  The three new dishes I tried out for the meal turned out to be favorites for our group.  Both Kelsey and Rita asked for the farro recipe.  The cauliflower recipe was passed on to Rita.  The traditional gravy recipe was very good, but Tim still claims his mom's is the best.  I have been trying to get close; it seems like I won't be able to come close.

Rita helped me make eight kits for Sunshine Quilt Guild Members.  I didn't add any of the fabrics purchased for this project to my stash so I'll not claim any of it used.  I'm happy to be able to make the kits.  Hope each of the kits get made and wind up in the hands of a child that needs the comfort.

So no change to my stats this week.  I'm off to look at Bonnie Hunter's Winter Mystery, Chilhowie.  I have yet to pull fabrics together.  Time to get going!  I plan to make half the project for now in the colors she suggests.  I also plan to cut the sashing units for Oh Say...Can You Sew! while the Chargers play.  Hope you have a wonderful week ahead=^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 184.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 62.75 yards 
Net used in 2022: 121.75 yards

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

The boat quilt is very special. It will make a child very happy. Glad your day was perfect.