Sunday Stash Report, November 6, 2022

 

This week the project from Kerry kept coming!  My Kandy arrived and so did a few others.

My hope is to get them done before Tuesday.

Today I'm sitting with Lorna at the Fall Feast in the Gaslamp District of San Diego.  We are showing hand sewing with an opportunity for interactive with tying a quilt.  I will be offering chances on Sunshine's Yearly Opportunity Quilt.  This is the first time in a couple of years that the Fall Feast takes place and a first for Sunshine to have a booth.  The three quilts pictured will be the hand sewing that I will be stitching.

I'm working hard on spinning the stash numbers with the second Keyhole project and the two Scattered Leaves projects.  Check in tomorrow to see these project in work =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 165.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 54.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 110.75 yards

No comments: