Sunday Stash Report, November 20, 2022

Not really giving Kosmo and Katastrophy baths, but we are getting the homestead ready for company this week.  I have some finishes nonetheless =^.^=

These two were the first of several new fabrics brought home with me this week.  The clouds fabric is for a charity project for Sunshine Quilt Guild.  I'll be making several quilt kits with it and a lot of my stash.  It is a sailboat project, but you will need to visit tomorrow to see it.  The second fabric is the back for Scattered Leaves 1.  Both fabrics were on sale at Hobby Lobby; the one on the bottom 75% off.

The top fabric is from Rosie's.  I decided on something with teals and blues because this top used many of the shades in it.  My Design Wall is cluttered so the view is from my sewing cabinet.  This is a directional fabric...must remember when I sew it together.
I also picked this one up for a Sunshine Charity quilt.  The kit I picked up has everything except the back.  This polka dot flannel fits perfect with the dalmatians don't you think?
These fabrics will go with the clouds.  You must come back tomorrow for my Design Wall post for the reveal of the cutest little sailboat project.

I have also worked on Autumn Love this week.  I have the fourth week almost done.  This is the third Harvest Block with still one more to stitch.  There is some trimming to do before this one gets stitched together.

I almost pulled the wallet out for an Accuquilt Go Big cutting machine.  The sales are great right now.  I know I'd use it, but the dies are so expensive and the starter kit has sizes I'd likely not use.  Kerry has one and loves it.  The problem is I'd want five dies right off the block.  If I got just two I'd be trimming the units down and as you see there goes the idea behind having the right die.  What to do?

I'll update my stash count from what was last week a bit later.  Time to get to work so the Accuquilt Go Big with it's many dies could come to fruition!

Used this week: 7 yards 
Used YTD: 184.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 6.75 yards 
Purchased YTD: 62.75 yards 
Net used in 2022: 121.75 yards


No comments: