Design Wall Monday, November 21, 2022

 

Let me start with the arrival of the 2022 Jolly Box from Fat Quarters Quilt Shop.  The shop has an offering a few times a year that is themed for a specific holiday.  You can see all the red and green goodies in this Christmas box.  They also include a pattern with part of the fabrics included along with a discount for what is needed to complete the design.  If you zoom in close the pattern can be seen.  I will probably make it if a background fabric can be found in my stash.  The discount is a nice one, but it would be nice to use up my stash.

I have the fourth part of Autumn Love done.  I think the scarecrow block is next to work.  Part five here I come.

I've been spending lots of time on this project. I am making this one first to get the instructions right.  It is using two different designs for the layout.  Once I have the instructions right I will be preparing as many as ten kits for Sunshine Quilt Guild Members to make if they choose for a philanthropy project.

I hope to put in the mail this week four projects to Kerry.  It has been a busy week for me=^.^=  Hope yours is a little bit slower paced!  Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments: