Sunday Stash Report, July 3, 2022

 

The first of three stash busting charity quilts is done, Hopscotch, Butterscotch by Bonnie Hunter.  Most of the fabrics came from the Sew Party hosted by Jennifer.  I added most of the piano key border pieces, sashing,  burgundy conerstones, and the inner border.  All the blocks came from Jennifer's stash.  I really like the way its turned out.  I will look through my yardage for a back.  One piece is already in the plan, but I will need to add some extra to make it work.


Hopscotch, Butterscotch #2 is already to be moved to my Design Wall.  My Mom gave me the black w/white pin polka dot that will be used for the sashing, Karen gave me the bumble bee that will be used for the inner border.

Hopscotch, Butterscotch #3 is already in progress too..when Kosmo decides to move away from the sewing machine!

So there is a change to my stash count.  Hopscotch, Butterscotch #1 takes 17 yards!  This is not getting my UFOs done, but I am enjoying watching my 2" squares and strips being cleared out from the bin.

Used this week: 17 yards
Used YTD: 97.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 44.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 53 yards



1 comment:

Betty said...

Really nice, no scrap is not used. The three quilts will be loved.