Sunday Stash Report, July 24, 2022


 I have been working on Clue 3 of Oh Say...Can You Sew! project by Primitive Gatherings.  Clue 3 combined Clue 1 and Clue 2 added four 3 1/2" neutrals to make the block.  The Clue calls for 31 blocks.  I had only stitched part of Clue 2 (the red star tips) so I needed to make more of these to finish Clue 3.  I am still working on Clue 3 today.


Really was simple just lots of star tips before I could move on.  Above are the units for Clue 2.


Then there was the trimming...these were made oversized to allow for the perfect 3 1/2" finish needed.  I am happy Lisa Bongean had us make them this way.  Yes it does take time to trim, but the results are worth the effort.  (The blue nine-patch units are from Clue 1.)

Putting Clue 3 together.

Clue 4 was another nine-patch, but this time in red.

Kerry sent back Kaleidoscope Klippings during the week.  I have trimmed it down and will be hunting for the best binding option from my stash.

Nothing to turn the numbers one way or another this week.  It was certainly nice for the past three Stash Reports using 17 yards each week.  I feel like a slacker this week!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 131.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 46.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 85 yards


No comments: