Sunday Stash Report, July 10, 2022

Moving right along with Hopscotch Butterscotch #2.  I finished this one and am on to #3.  I took #2 down off the Design Wall and put #3 up.  Truthfully, these are so scrappy that they don't really need to go up on the Design Wall.  It is nice to step back and see how far along you have stitched.

Here is #3.  I have this pattern down where I hardly look at the pattern.  I am so pleased to have my 2" strip drawer nearly emptied!

This is the fabric I pulled from my stash for the sashing (blue/white dots), corner stones (red), and inner border (white).  The units are all cut.  I will be working on the final touches this week.  It sure is nice to have 17 more yards into a quilt.  =^.^=

Used this week: 17 yards
Used YTD: 114.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 44.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 70 yards

 

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely, both of them, and super fabrics for the finishing touches.

Betty said...

Very nice. Your scraps will start to grow again. What will be next from your sewing room?