Sunday Stash Report, July 17, 2022

 

The last of the Hopscotch Butterscotch quilts is finished.  This is the third one made for charity.  Jennifer got me going at her party and I just kept on making them.  Happy to reduce the 2" strips!

I picked this up for the back.  It was 40% off; not bad.

Saturday brought a box of fabrics from my Mom.  Her guild had a "yard sale".  Now I need to find a 2.5 inch scrappy quilt pattern that will use all the different strips in my stash. =^.^=
This piece from Mom has been in her stash for years.  Something made her purchase yardage of apple theme fabrics.  Hopscotch Butterscotch #2 will use most of this piece up.  I will still end up with more of this; will need to figure out what to do with it next.

This will be the last 17 yard used week!

Used this week: 17 yards
Used YTD: 131.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 2 yards 
Purchased YTD: 46.5 yards 
Net used in 2022: 85 yards


1 comment:

Betty said...

Some people will be very proud to have your quilts. Three that is unusual for you to make the same pattern three times. Very nice