Design Wall Monday, July 11, 2022

 

I finished the Milk Cow quilt project.  I like the look of the binding which is the fabric of the cow in the bottom right.  The farmyard animal quilting design sets off the theme of the quilt perfectly.  The baby boy arrives later this year so I am well ahead of arrival.  It will be on its way to Maryland this week.

Not too much progress on Hopscotch Butterscotch #3 this week as my attention was focused on getting the Milk Cow quilt complete.  I left it on the Design Wall, but did manage to cut the pieces out for the sashing, corner stones, and inner border (not in the photo).  Now I will be back to the sewing room working on this finish.

Now that my 2" drawer of strips is manageable it will be time to hit the 1.5" and 2.5" strips.  (The baggies hold 2" squares in the different color groups.)


No matter how much you make from scraps there will always be more =^.^=.  Hope your week is as fabulous as you want it to be!  Happy Anniversary Kerry and Joe...


2 comments:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Do you need more strips? I can send you some of mine.😁 Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

kwiltnkats said...

Heavens NO!