Design Wall Monday, July 4, 2022


 Happy 4th to everyone.  This is the last of the samller pieces 2" that will make up Hopscotch, Butterscotch #2 and #3 four patches.  I have also cut more 2" neutrals.  


Part of the neturals come from Bonnie.  She gave me lots of scraps from a project she worked on several years back.  These are all batiks.  You do mix your cotton fabrics of all kinds into your scrap projects...don't you?  There are more to cut from Bonnie's scraps, but those scraps are a bit darker.  I am certainly not one to pass up a good scrap!

I took Tuesday through Thursday off this week to make it a nice break from work.  Monday a Holiday and Friday my off Friday.  All this comes down to lots of sewing!


DH and I worked together to add a third shelf for my Margaret Le Van Alley Cats collection.  I am already thinking there should be four shelves!

I hope you have a wonderful week=^.^=


2 comments:

Debra Broyles said...

wow!!! Sandi you have been very busy. love the hopscotch, butterscotch quilts. can you tell me which book the quilt pattern is in? very interested in making this quilt. thanks Sandi - all of your quilts are awesome and these are gorgeous and so colorful. love it.

Janet O. said...

Hopscotch, Butterscotch look like great quilts (I looked back at previous posts).
I'd never heard of those cats, but that looks like a great collection. That must feel good to have a nice place to enjoy the collection.