Sunday Stash Report, April 24, 2022

 

Excited to share Koastline!  I've got this one finished and very thrilled at how it has turned out.  The applique took some time, but as I mentioned...thrilled with the results!  This is a 2022 UFO.

This one is a cute little project from winning Sunshine's March BOM.  I made the two purple tulips just to round out the colors.  The stripe border is in the fabric; nothing that I put together from strings.  I decided to miter the corners.

Going to be a good change for a change!  Hope your week ahead is a good one!

Used this week: 25 yards
Used YTD: 60.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 28 yards 
Net used in 2022: 32.5 yards



4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely tulips and the border, what a grand choice.

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Koastline is stunning. The quilt turned out just awesome. Love what you did with those tulip blocks, the border really made them come alive. Great job San

Kerry's Quilting said...

Nice finishes! Koastline looks beautiful and the Tulips are super fun.

Janet O. said...

Koastline is an heirloom! Absolutely gorgeous!
Oh, I love that little tulip quilt. Very sweet and cheerful.