Sunday Stash Report, April 3, 2022

Oh my!  These are many of the projects that are requiring my attention.  Kerry was keeping pace with me, quilting as fast as I was making the tops.  The only one not quilted in the photo is Koastline (back left blue).  I have finished the vine and stems; ready to start the leaves and flowers of the last side.  There are some smaller circles or berries to sew in scattered places next to the vines on all four sides and I will be doing a happy dance!

I did finish the March Sunshine BOM.  Its perfect for springtime.  Wonder what other colors of tulips will be turned in.  Maybe I will be the lucky winner.

There are no finishes or purchases to change the number this week.  I am anxious to get some HAND SEWING done so there may not be anything changing the numbers for awhile.  You never know!

Hope your week ahead is a good one =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 35.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 28 yards 
Net used in 2022: 7.5 yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Nice tulip I bet there will be many colors. Looks like you will be watching a lot of tv with all that hand sewing.

Nancy J said...

A lot of hand work there in the huge pile, hope you have some good TV shows to listen to or glance at occasionally between stitches.