Sunday Stash Report, April 17, 2022

 

Katching Kluckers, appropriately named by my sister is ready for quilting.  I have to share what was done to the third turkey that didn't make the cut LOL.

I will still have a prominent place.  I have a surprise yet for you on this turkey!  You'll have to wait until the quilting is done...

This is another sort of surprise.  After making Krush (that is in the mail as I write) there were three more hearts.  I decided on making one of the popular bench pillows with two of them.  These two will get the same quilting as the quilt.  The third heart will go for some other charity project that is in work for the future.

I worked on Marilyn's Sunshine BOM for April.  This one had all the fabrics supplied.  It was fun cutting up and resorting the blocks.  Anxious to see who will win this project at the May meeting. 

I was lucky at the April meeting!  Winning the tulip block done by Hallie.  I plan a finish with a 1" strip between the tulips the inner border that will likely finish at 3/4" and then the outer boarder to finish at 4".  It will be a nice small wall hanging for the space I try to fill with the holiday at the time.

Today I spent the day hand sewing on Koastline.  I'm so close now to finishing the final side.  The berries will be next to do through out all four sides.  I'll share it along with the western boots for the BOM at the retreat I'm going to in May tomorrow.

Nothing to show as used or purchased again this week.  I warned you that changes wouldn't be for awhile!  Happy Birthday to my closest of friends, Kerry!

Hope your week ahead is a good one =^.^=  Happy Easter!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 35.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 28 yards 
Net used in 2022: 7.5 yards



1 comment:

ishikasingh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.