Sunday Stash Report, April 10, 2022

 

Kyushu is done.  This is the Bonnie Hunter's #Rhodendundum Trail 2021 Winter Mystery project.  I switched out her pinks for the salmon/orange and also made it smaller.  I am real pleased with the result.  This is a 2022 UFO of mine.

Karryon is done.  This is Lori Holt's Bringing Home the Christmas Tree.  DH  helped to small it down to a finished size that I hoped for.  My wagons have either "man or Christmas slogans as their accent.  This is a 2021 UFO finish.

Kackling is done.  This project starts with a design of Bonnie Hunter's called Punkin' Patch.  It was made for a Sunshine BOM from October 2021 that Pam coordinated.  I was the lucky winner.  I made a few more and figured out a setting.  I call this a success.

I have been doing lots of hand sewing stitching down binding, sleeves, and labels this last two weeks yet there is still hand sewing to do.  Turkey Trot that know will "run" with the name Katching Kluckers thanks to my sister.  The turkeys need legs to run :)  I also have Koastline's fourth side and all the berries on all four sides.  This can be good TV time with DH if he could find some good movies...he is trying!  Maybe I'll have some turkey legs to share with you tomorrow.

Hope your week ahead is a good one =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 35.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 28 yards 
Net used in 2022: 7.5 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Trucks and trees, and the name is just right. Carry on, and Karryon indeed.

Betty said...

What a fabulous name for your turkey trot "Katching Kluckers. Karen came thru again, great job Karen. Karryon is indeed a cute one and the Kackling is very nice. You sure have been busy.