Design Wall Monday, April 11, 2022

There is nothing to share on my Design Wall today.  I've been doing loads of hand sewing recently...and...have several more projects to finish before my Design Wall has something to share.

Katching Kluckers needs legs on the three turkeys and a cute slogan on the backing.

Koastline still has lots of berries all around and the fourth side to finish with flowers and leaves.

Bare with me quilting sisters a new project will be starting soon!

Tomorrow there's the first time since January an in-person Sunshine Guild Meeting.  There are all sorts of things to catch up with during the meeting.  Sue Nash is our speaker.  There are BOMs since January to turn in, Retreat information to turn in, 2021-2022 Quilt Annual Opportunity Chances to turn in...the list continues=^.^=

Thank you Kerry for the microwave bowl cozies.  Both DH and I are very anxious to give them a try (along with the fun spices).  Funny I am making chili for dinner tonight.  Had I any indication a treat waited for us in the priority mail package it would be in use with tonight's dinner!

Hope your week is full of quilting!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Oh, the name you came up with for Turkey Trot is very cute.
I am having trouble with my browser lately and I can't see the photo on this post. My fault, not yours!