Design Wall Monday, January 31, 2022

Finally, it was time yesterday to finish the binding on Katcher.  I just love the look of the binding.

Besides cutting the last of the pieces for the car blocks that is all that is going on.  Still on my cluttered Design Wall is Lori Holt's Autumn Love, Sunshine's BOM Win a Bonnie Hunter pattern called Punkin' Patch, Kyushu another Bonnie Hunter design called Rhododendron Trails and if that were not enough Karryon another Lori Holt design called Bringing Home the Christmas Tree.

I am still working on Koastline Laundry Basket Quilt's Michigan.  It is coming along nicely.  I need some more hand sewing and now that the stencil is ready for the next side to be placed, stitched.  First I need to prepare some more dark blue vine!

I hope life is treating you well this first week of February=^.^=

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I really like everything about Katcher! So fun!
My goodness, craziness abounds on your design wall. It is all good, but how do you decide what to do next?!?

Betty said...

Katcher is very nice, yesI too like the binding.