Sunday Stash Report, January 23, 2022

 

Koastline (aka Michigan by Laundry Basket Quilts) has one completed applique border.  I spent most of the day finishing this up.

Difficult to see the entire applique.  

I've tried to use freezer paper to copy the design to use for the remaining three sides.  I only used freezer paper because I have a big roll.  I'll share later if this works well.

So there is nothing to claim this week.  I have Kyushu (aka Rhododendron Trail) on my design wall, but haven't start assembling the blocks, sashing, and rows yet.  I'm very task driven and haven't found that I can put down Koastline!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4 yards 
Net used in 2022: -4 yards

1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Your applique is looking great. You will be finished in no time!