Sunday Stash Report, January 2, 2022

 


And just like that we are already into day two of the new year...  I'm planning something special to bring to you a little bit later today.  I might just be able to edit this post and add it; well I'm going to try=^.^=


As we heralded in the new year I was sorting through the neutrals set aside for Kyushu (aka Rhododendron Trail) Part 3.  Three parts behind am I on Bonnie Hunter's 2021 Winter Mystery.


Using 2 1/2" strips and the Essential Triangle Tool the sets were cut into the "wings" that will be added to Part 1.  I have plans today to hand sew as it has been a very busy week cooking along with visiting family and enjoying Tim's new toy!  I'm ready for hours of sitting in my favorite chair, feet up, and kitties surrounding me.  Three projects are calling my name!

This is the first stash statistics of the year.  I have lots of projects to work on where fabrics were purchased during 2021.  Certainly there will need to be adds along the way, but hopefully it won't be anywhere near what was last year.  I already have something coming from Fat Quarter Quilt Shop =^.^= that will put me in the red for next week's report!

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 0 yards 
Net used in 2022: 0 yards

3 comments:

Betty said...

Miss busy bee

BUSINESS LOAN / PERSONAL LOAN OFFER said...

Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-

*Commercial finance
*Personal finance
*Business finance
*Construction finance
*Business finance And many More:
and many more at 3% interest rate;

Contact Us Via Email: ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
Whats-App on +91 93118 56893
Email 3: contact@ronniefinance.ltd
http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
Dr. Mark Thomas

Unknown said...

I really like it and I hope there is something new
បាការ៉ាត់