Sunday Stash Report, February 6, 2022

 

My Design Wall is crowded with Kyushu so my sewing table doubled for this photo of Karryon.  Everything is coming along well.  These are all that need for the project.  There is a 2 1/2" border that will finish this small sized Bringing Home the Christmas Tree by Lori Holt.  Karryon is a 2021 UFO.

This is the second black car.  No words for its accent; instead a strip of holiday symbols of Christmas.

These words claim the holiday in green.  It is the second red car.

Finally, the second gold car.  The accent is holiday words although it is hard to see.   I am considering the placement of the cars, but I think what you see in the first photo is how it will end up.  This might be my first finish of 2022.  I worked on these most of the week.

Friday was my off day this week.  I took time out to place the vine and several leaves on Koastline.  I am still a long way from finishing this 2022 UFO, but it's coming along.  So nothing this week changes my stats.  All the way through the first month and nothing finished...

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 6.75 yards 
Net used in 2022: -6.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Koastline is looking so lovely, good appliqué you are doing. Love your trucks, this one is such a cutie.