Sunday Stash Report, August 15, 2021


Last week I worked on preparing my "in flight" projects.  I'll be heading East soon for a long in the waiting trip to see family and friends.

I am back to Fit to Frame project using this time the Avery Labels.  As long as my glasses keep from fogging up with my mask on I should be able to get through a lot of the base applique.  Then I'll set up there for the flight home.  I am about half way through the blocks.  This is a UFO from a previous year...

It may not seem like much was accomplished, but work had me pretty busy.  Nothing added or eliminated from my stash count this week.  We have Don and Rita coming for the night and two days this weekend.  We will be staying in.  Spaghetti and fixings on Saturday for dinner.  Baby backs and chicken thighs with jasmine rice on Sunday.  We will even run the dishwasher!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 143 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 181 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -38 yards

No comments: