Sunday Stash Report, August 8, 2021


 I've been working on this every day.  Getting a bit closer to finishing the applique.  This was taken on Friday and since then I've made a lot of progress.




I had to make more Unit A leaves to keep going.  I learned that the applique for Michigan (you remember that gorgeous blue and white project) takes the same size Unit A and Unit D fortunately, so there is no chance for wasting Avery Label paper.


I got more Aurifil thread at a pretty good deal.  I think these are the last ones I will get for awhile unless I need a particular color.  I've built up my collection pretty well now.

Kosmo hopes that you celebrate International Cat Day today.  I'm sure your kitty would love a chin scratch =^.^=

No changes to stash this week...no further in the red :)  Hope you have a wonderful day.  If you have time check out Mistletoe tomorrow on my Design Wall Monday post.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 143 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 181 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -38 yards


1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Looking great. Almost to the end.