Design Wall Monday, August 9, 2021

 

I finished Mistletoe (2021 UFO)!  I'm so excited to have the applique done.  I'll be getting the backing together then it is off to Kerry for the magic she creates.  I hope we can figure out something awesome for that center square.  It demands attention!

This is how it was left on Sunday.  I hade all the leaves sewn down only needing seven berries to finish up.  Time got against me and had to call it quits for the day around 9:45pm.  Tuesday had me at the work site and getting to bed early is a must on these days.

Now that Mistletoe is done...what next you ask?  I love my light box.  I used it so much during Mistletoe that I couldn't just put it back in it's box.  I'll be preparing the units for Fit to Frame (2019 UFO).  Two of the remaining six are up for preparing for my trip East.  A girl can't keep her hands idle...

These are the fabrics I'll be using.  Once these are prepared for my travel companions...Kofi (2021 UFO) is next to work on.

Of course I can't share too much!  This project will have me busy at my machine for awhile.  Progress to show as days go on.  Return to see what's happening with Kofi on Sunday with my post.  Take care and have a beautiful week =^.^=


2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Mistletoe looks beautiful, Sandi!
I know when I am away from blogging for a while I will come back to find you have done amazing things.
I am intrigued by that last project. :)

Kerry's Quilting said...

Congrats on the finishing Mistletoe! It turned out beautiful.