Sunday Stash Report, August 1, 2021

 


Mistletoe is a large project so it is difficult to show you it entirely.  My Design Wall holds it all, but I can't get enough distance from it to capture completely.  This image does show the ten applique units of the 32 that make up the outside border.  As I've mentioned previously I can get two done in an evening.  Yesterday I took time to prepare more of the "A" leaf and finish preparation of the "D" berry.  It takes four "A" for each applique unit.  Here are some photos leading up to and beyond the photo above.


The fabrics I ordered off Etsy from CP Quilt Shop for the Primitive Gathering Stitch Along arrived so there is an add this week.

20 FQs to add to the three I already have.  This is the American Gathering fabric line by Moda.  The stitch along is a fundraiser and has a block released each week on Thursday.  Block 7 was this past week.  There still is an opportunity to get the past blocks and the recipe from Lisa's Blog.

Here I go again further into the red...

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 143 yards 
Purchased this week: 5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 181 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -38 yards

Today is my brother, Steve's, Heavenly Birthday.  Missing him each and every day since he joined the Angels in January 2008.  Never is he ever far from my thoughts.  Although Morgan, Steve's daughter, is still with us with her mother Tammy, we haven't seen her for a very long time.  Sad that Tammy keeps her from us.  Maybe one day Morgan will come back into my family's lives as Steve would have made sure never would have been so.

1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Your applique is looking great!