Sunday Stash Report, August 22, 2021

 

Karen to the rescue with a name for Jovial...  How about Kringle's Koming?  Spell check doesn't like it, but I love it!

Here I am busy getting the binding ready.  I will be tucking this in my suitcase to work on and finish before meeting Greyson for the first time.  Tiffany will need to put it away until Christmastime when it will make more sense to have this holiday quilt about the house.
Kringle's Koming arrived on Thursday from Kerry along with this fabric that will be used in the American Quilter's project.  The American Quilter's Stitch Along is at block 10 with only two more blocks to go.

As for my stash update...another week to see the same figures.  Kofi is in full swing so I am hoping for a change soon.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 143 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 181 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -38 yards

No comments: