Design Wall Monday, August 23, 2021

Kofi this morning.  I haven't decided yet on how the border will end up.  I am really leaning towards a solid black=^.^=

Making blade after blade after blade....  The border of Kofi is going to use a lot of them!  


This was a good place to take a photo.  It is coming along nicely.  I was a bit worried about how the center should work with color placement of the blades.  I reached a version I liked.  What do you think?

I have been trying to get the blades to sit right in the border corners, but after too many to count fails I might just throw in the towel.  The pattern wants prairie points to finish and I don't.  I did try it but wasn't happy.  I want a 6" border with blades.  The tricky part that I can't grasp is the corners.  It seems so simple...why can't I figure it out?

I have a busy week ahead that involves Southwest Airlines!  Look out family this girl is heading East =^.^=

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks gorgeous to me, Sandi! So impressed with your colors!
When do you fly out, and where is your destination? I have been away from blogs long enough I haven't heard the details of your trip. I fly out with hubby in the morning for Maine and will finish our trip in Massachusetts. Are you going to see your Mom?

Betty said...

I we are ready and waiting to give and receive hugs. Won’t be long now.

kwiltnkats said...

Janet - how has your trip turned out? I'm back at home now after nearly a week visiting Mom and Dad along with every member of my Maryland/Virginia family. Finally had the opportunity to meet great nephew Greyson. It was a lovely vacation less the transportation getting there and coming home. Ida didn't hinder us and I hope it didn't you. Sandi