Sunday Stash Report, June 20, 2021

 

I finished Koyo completely.  This quilt will find its way to Virginia!  My sister is in love with it and with that knowledge it will become hers.  Koyo is one of my 2021 UFOs.

Kerry gifted me one of the monthly pincushion kits that she is receiving.  Appropriate to give me the adorable Kitty!  Thank you Kerry =^.^=

Karen gifted me a neutral fabric she came across recently.  It is a fairly substantial cut that I will certainly put to a project easily enough.  Thank you Karen =^.^=

Nothing Used this week.  I did take advantage of a sale on All Hallows Eve fabrics for three backs for as many projects that I in my queue.  Digging my self in deeper on the Purchased end.  I'm not sure this year that I will ever get out of the negative, but it has been real fun getting there.  All these new fabrics have made me quite happy.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 102.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 10.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 159 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -56.75 yards

Have a wonderful week =^.^=


2 comments:

Sherrill said...

I love your Koyo!! I bought the pattern almost as soon as Bonnie put it on her site! Mine's still in pieces but I WILL finish it!!

Debra Broyles said...

I love your Koyo quilt. It is beautiful. Very colorful. Your sister is going to love it. Can I ask where you purchased your All Hallows Eve fabric from? I am gathering fabrics for my Hocus Pocus quilt and perhaps they have something that I can use. Thanks so much Sandi. If you could, would you respond to my quiltingprettyquilts@cox.net email address. I don't use my gmail account much.