Sunday Stash Report, June 27, 2021

 

Seems like for this project that I am doing a lot of waiting on fabric.  I thought there might be enough of the inner border fabric to get around the center, but of course not!  I have 30" and I need 68 1/2".  Kerry is coming to my rescue =^.^=  In the mean time I'll move back to Mistletoe.

During the week Mom surprised me with a few fabrics she picked up at her guild's end of the year stash sale.  She found a couple of good ones for me.

I also got a  nice gift that will see a lot of use in as long as the corners will hold up with all the use it will get.  I have found that the Creative Grids rulers are best for me.  I like how they grip the fabric.

So another week goes by and no finish.  At least I don't have any add since my fabrics were gifts.  Wishing you a good last week of June.  Half the year is gone...imagine that!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 102.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 159 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -56.75 yards

Have a wonderful week =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

I have a feeling, everything is going to come together at one time. Just hang tight, you will be moving along soon. Glad that you liked the gift box.