Sunday Stash Report, May 23, 2021

 

This is the Warm FQ Bundle that will be needed for my Secret Stash project.  I will need a bit more of the Neutral FQs before all the fabric requirements will be met.
This is the fabric that was in all the Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021 as a primary background.  My background kit was substituted with a darker cream and gold stars.  I thought I might want to wait until this fabric arrived, but decided not.  It is in the Perfect Union collection and will be easy to use in future projects that need a good neutral.

It has been a busy past week with absolutely no sewing.  I know that is odd for me, but this won't last long=^.^=  For my stash report nothing used, but have something gained.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 93.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 6 yards 
Purchased YTD: 143.5 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -49.75 yards

There are lots of birthdays in starting this week and through the month of June...Birthday Cards are starting to be put in the mail!  Gifts are in the mix too.  First up is Tiffany's, then Greyson's 1st, and Kosmo and Kassy's!  Hope you have a great week ahead

2 comments:

Betty said...

Yes, June is the month of birthdays. I think eight of them lol. Glad you had a small break,in your sewing,now the sewing machine will be singing again soon.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Pretty new fabrics. You will be in the black soon for your stash report.