Design Wall Monday, May 31, 2021

Fabrics arrive please!  This is where my Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021 waits.  In the meantime...another project is on deck.  Another 2021 UFO start is Mistletoe.  I figure I am busy with Edystar Sitar designs so why not continue?

This is what the design will look like.  Not sure about the applique on this project.  I will have my hands full with the Mystery applique.  I thought from the start that some fancy thread work could pull off the affect.  Kerry made the same project and did the applique in the center.  Both of us prefer needle turn over the laser cut iron ons.

I'm in need of two names for these lovely projects...=^.^=

I hope your Memorial Day is spectacular.  Bring out all your red, white, and blue projects and celebrate our freedom and the official start of summer.

2 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Absolutely awesome. Wow another biggie to follow. You go girl

Kerry's Quilting said...

Michigan is going to be a beauty. Have fun with Mistletoe-those Ohio Star blocks took forever!