Sunday Stash Report, May 16, 2021

 

I learned of this Primitive Gatherings Coxcomb Medallion quilt kit on their bi-weekly Facebook Live broadcast.  (It happens on Wednesdays.)  This one is a wool/cotton kit that was $10 off the original price.  Of course, I snatched it up!  Then thread was needed...

There's the gotcha!  They sent a nice little sticky notes post-it pad too.  This Coxcomb Medallion project will finish at 17 1/2" square.  I'm building up my base for retiring...LOL!   Since I'm only counting cotton, nothing comes in this week.  Since I didn't finish anything, nothing goes used either.  Maybe next week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 93.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 137.5yards 
Net used in 2021:  -43.75 yards

I have been busy all week on the Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt 2021.  Now through the first six blocks.  Sunday is a day of rest for this two week project; it marks the half way point of the project.

I found time this morning to spend about an hour and a half on binding Kandy Katz.  This is a big binding project.  In that time I only got around one corner, but it was a long side =^.^=

No comments: