Design Wall Monday, May 24, 2021

 

I'm back into my sewing after a week.  I've cut out the six blocks and the background and border parts of the recipe.  Well I'm short on fabric for the background and borders.  Honestly I'm disappointed that I didn't have enough fabric to cover the background blocks.

This is the only fabric that will get me through the background.  I've ordered more fabric from two different quilt shops.  I hope to make applique units like the laser cut ones that are offered for sale.  Makes an expensive quilt to get four packages of them.

With a few hours of sewing I should be able to get to the background pause. The last days of May, can you believe it?  Enjoy what's left of them.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Very nice, well organized. I know you are in your “happy place”