Sunday Stash Report, March 3, 2019


The sides are taking shape!  It seemed large enough to begin the sides.  I was thinking another 4" for the base, but my cats are already fitting inside nicely.  Big enough =^.^=  I have to get some more rope before I continue.  There is already 100 feet of rope in what you see.  The purple scrap bag is emptying quite nicely too...  I have no idea how to count fabric used so I won't.

Kilkenny Kat is all packed and ready for Kerry's Quilting.  I also did a bit more work on Knightley and it's in the bag too.

Kontingency is finished completely now too.  You can see more of my finished projects at my website www.kwiltnkats.com.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  35 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  25 yards
Net used in 2019:  10 yards

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

That's a lot of rope,and a huge project. Snug for them both, and so cosy together.