Tuesday, December 13, 2016


I have a finish!  Krosscheck is a cutie indeed.  This project was fun to do with all the tiny 9-patch blocks.  Each unit finishing at 1/2" with the block finishing at 2 1/2".  Do you like the white and black fabric added in?  There are cats in one of the blocks.  Can you find them?  There will be more of these cute little wall hangings in my future...

I would be linking in with Marti, but the UFO Parade is no more...sad about this :(.  I have one more UFO to finish for the year.  This is achievable with Kozy Korners.  Stay tuned in =^.^=  Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Awfully cute, Sandi! I am loving this, for sure!

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

I like cross-check nice colors bright but small. I looke for the cats but I couldn't find them unless it was the little red dots in the photo I don't know.