Design Wall Monday, December 26, 2016

Update!  Part 5 is complete...


There has been no activity in the sewing room.  Time with Mom and Dad is uppermost right now.  We have been doing a little of this and that in my home.  Dad helped DH disassemble some exercise equipment in preparation for the new carpet that will soon be installed.

Mom and I haven't had much time out of the kitchen up until now.  We still have lots of leftovers to consume from Christmas Dinner.  Monday night dinner was spaghetti, but Tuesday night will be our second Christmas Dinner!

I hope to find a little time in the sewing room later to stitch up Part 5 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery.  But until then nothing to show.  I've probably got some orphans that can be used...

1 comment:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

The exercise equipment is interesting--looks like they followed the same directions I used when assembling mine. Can only eat so many leftovers and then it is time to order pizza