Sunday Stash Report, December 25, 2017


I've had a great year working through my stash.  There were a bit of purchases that it took to get through many of the projects but that is what it takes at times.  As this year closes with this stash report I have a couple of new additions.  I won't be adding them to my counts because I don't when they are gifts!  The first one comes from Mom.  It is a very nice collection of Batik strips and a FQ that matches.  The fabrics that follow are from my Sister and Kerry.

Karen's gift of four matching 2 yard pieces of "earthy" theme have my brain churning for just the right design.  She selected everything to match the colors in the pebble fabric.  The Charm Pack with the cats comes from Kerry.  I'm sure a smaller quilt will be using these cute charms.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  206.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  132.50 yards
Net used in 2016:  73.75 yards

I hope everyone's Christmastime was all that you wished for.  Mine was awesome...a very big surprise came my way all the way from Maryland.  Thursday evening when I arrived home from work, opened the door to the chorus of We Wish You a Merry Christmas being sung by my Parents.  Words can't express my thoughts.  It took quite awhile for them being here to sink in.  Just wonderful to have them with me for a Christmas in my home.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great report to end out the year! Glad to hear about the surprise from your parents - I'm sure you've enjoyed the time with them.