Sunday Stash Report, December 4, 2016


Picked up this magenta for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery En Provence.  I have decided my quilt will be called Kourtepointe.  This is the equivalent of quilt in English.  The French call a quilt a bed cover or bedspread.  It is really spelled courtepointe...

I gave a lot of thought to making it scrappy.  I even pulled a bunch of pinks from my stash.  Would have been nice, but I decided to rely on Bonnie's wisdom with a single fabric "constant" for my project.  Sometimes if you go too scrappy the project becomes to busy.

I am also working on Krosscheck.  This one is completely from my stash and a 2016 UFO.  It will be nice to display during St. Patrick's Day.  The strips in the front are all that is left from the piece in my stash I cut from...so nice!

I have finished the Sunshine 2016 November BOM.  We added the batiks.  They were all supposed to be bright.  The white background was provided and the lime green (when sewn will be stars) was required.  Doesn't look too lime in the photo, but trust me it is.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  201.75 yards
Purchased this week:  1.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  129.25 yards
Net used in 2016:  72.50 yards

There are more quilters using up their fabrics.  See what else is going on through the links that Judy has on her blog.

1 comment:

Dar said...

You have some good usage numbers for this year. I like the magenta you got for the BH mystery. I'm not doing it now, but maybe will after the reveal. Too many UFOs in my pile now. lol