Sunday Stash Report, March 30, 2014


Let me start with some finishes.  I had already claimed the yardage for Konstituent (left) last week, but today I can claim Kottontails (right).  The block at the top is the BOM for April that I will be coordinating at Sunshine Quilt Guild.  Always like a positive stash report! 

This is the back I pieced together for Konstituent (March UFO).  I cut too many of the pieced border units so I used them in the back.  I needed another 15" for the width and these came in handy with what remained of the white print that was used in the top.  The far right pieced border is the center of the back.  The strips will run from top to bottom.
Kottontails
38" x 47"
Kottontails took seven yards from my stash.  The plan is to use the border stripe cut on the diagonal for the binding.  The bunnies get button eyes and two more buttons at the bow's intersection.  To make the quilting a bit easier I plan to put them on after Kerry's done her magic.

This is Kottontails back.  DeLinda shared a fabric sale at a friends home with a couple of us during the time I was gathering fabrics.  Both the border and back were purchased then.
Kookaburra
87" x 87"
The binding is all done on Kookaburra.  The darker black was also used for the binding.  Kerry has Kwiver ready for me.  She might also have Keltic Krest done before I have a chance to get to her place.  More binding just around the corner!

For this week my stats are getting better.  My next project is Kranberries...we learned early that #1 is to be worked in April for the UFO Challenge with 52 Quilts.  Fortunately I have a lot it done.  I'll share my progress tomorrow.

More to see through the links at Patchwork Times.  Enjoy your Sunday!

Used this week:  7 yards
Used YTD:  85.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  83.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  2 yards



5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Nice pieced back for Konstituent.
Kookaburra is very striking with all of those colors jumping from the black background.
You are a marvel--always have so many finishes!!

Kathie said...

I think you keep Kerry busy just doing your quilts!

Suzanne said...

All your creations are lovely!

DeeDee said...

Your quilts are always so fun. Thanks for sharing. And congrats on the finishes.

Betty said...

24Wow, Kerry is really knocking off your quilts. A lot of binding going on. All your quilts are so lovely. Kranberries will be another super quilt.