Sunday Stash Report, March 2, 2014

Fabrics for Kottontails
Another week of purchasing.  I was able to shop for $2.50 per yard fabrics on Friday.  A quilter passed away and friends at her church were selling her fabrics with the proceeds going to their church.  As I mentioned in my last post I will be taking another Buggy Barn workshop in March at Paradise Sewing.  I will use most of the fabrics in the first photo along with the fabrics from Fat Quarters Shop (a Christmas gift from Kerry) in the second photo.  I haven't received the Stir Crazy book (a Christmas gift from DH) that contains the pattern to know the fabric requirements, but I am pretty confident I have enough to choose from between the two groups.  Thanks Janet another great "K" name for my project; Kottontails all by itself will work just great.
Buggy Barn Fabrics for Kottontails
The third photo is stash enhancement...  The patriotic might be used in a future UFO, the neutral always nice to add to the stash, and the greens are perfect staples for projects I enjoy putting together.
Stash Enhancement
These reds have already been used in Kranberries another of my 2014 UFOs.  I believe I have met all the red fabric requirements that are needed for the top.
Fabrics for Kranberries
Today I am working on Kranberries, but soon to switch to the March UFO.
String Strips and Flying Geese for Border of Kranberries
Here are my numbers for the first report of the third month of 2014 =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  64 yards
Purchased this week:  19.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  76.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  12.25 yards

Others are working on using their stash too.  Check them out at Patchwork Times.


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Kottontail will be such a fun and happy quilt!
Consider this a stash enhancement week and pat yourself on the back for a job well done--especially the $2.50 per yard bargains!

Kathie said...

Love all the fabrics with dots on them. I love them but never seem to buy them and don't know why.

I like the Kottontail name, like when they are one word and then not hard to say lol.

DeeDee said...

Lucky you - great fabric at a great price.

Libby in TN said...

All great additions. Especially love the brights. And I always enjoy seeing what you are up to. Have a great week!

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Nice fabrics and a great price. I too like Kottontail (Kottontails). Looks like you have your Kranberries going at a good pace. You have sent that bad weather to the east coast. It is now raining and the rest is to come later. UGH!