Saturday, March 8, 2014

Konstituent
I didn't cut any new blocks last night.  I did stop at Bits and Pieces for a few more yellow prints.  I found three that will work well.  I'll be cutting a little later today.  I may not sew until I have all 12 blocks cut and arranged.  This way I can make adjustments...

San Diego has a quilt shop hop going on right now so the shops are a busy :)!  I took advantage of a 15% discount and picked up the neutral star fabric.  It was the last three yards on the bolt.  I'm thinking it will have a place in a patriotic project that I have on my 2014 UFO list.

2 comments:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Cool blocks! I like those neutral colors. I haven't stopped by for a while. I hope I get to see the finish on this one. Have a super day!

Janet O. said...

Good idea to hold off on the sewing until you can see if you like the color placement in the blocks. I really like this combination--so strinking!