Two more Teddy Bears are finished. There are five more to stitch that I will be tackling on the plane. These are easy to work on and will consume much of the 10 hours flight time to and from my parents.
Stash enhancements from Rosie's for the commissioned Flutter project. The pink check will be for the back and the two on the right are for the main wings of the last two butterflies.
The best purchase was the replacement Creative Grids ruler. I sure did miss this ruler size from the most unfortunate Accuquilt cutter debacle.
Two projects arrived from Kerry YEAH! Kordia Krunch is one of them. The fabric at the top right is the backing and sleeve. I'll be looking for enough solid red to bind it with. I'm hopeful that there will be something from my stash.
The third and last (for now) table runner is ready to bind and label. It will be heading to mom in a package with lots of other goodies early this week.
So for now I have just three yards to add that will soon be counted in the used stats. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Used this week: 0 yardsUsed YTD: 199.5 yards
Purchased this week: 3 yards
Purchased YTD: 56 yards
Net used in 2026: 143.5 yards
No comments:
Post a Comment