I have Flutter as far as it can go until fabric arrives in the mail. ETSY is bringing me a blue print and Kerry is sending me two red prints. Sure hope the fabrics work when they get here. I am likely going to use a pink for the binding. There should be enough of the background for the back. I would like to have Flutter off to Kerry for quilting before I leave on my flight next week.
The B Block is next to build on Katydid. First come 25 sets of 4 HSTs.
These oranges will make the second part of B Block. I will be cutting these tonight. The black and white fabrics are already downstairs on the table waiting for the oranges. I have two sewing days this week on Friday and Saturday. My goal is to have all the units cut and start in on the sewing so that the B Blocks will come together.
Hope your Wednesday is going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment