Wednesday Workings, August 5, 2026


I was able to get the fabric needed for Kommitted.  No thanks to Kassy (one of my kitties), I was able to finish the binding.  I'm happy to use both my mom's and my stash with Kommitted.  I am finally starting to see a small dent in my neutrals!

I trimmed down Mom's Table Runner 2 and the Tie quilt ready to add the binding.  One binding is ready to go and the other needs to be prepared.  (Photos coming)

In the meantime I have been working on Spider & The Fly.  Cutting units and sewing the many hour glass units.  This is a fun block unit that I enjoy making.  I have block units sewn for two blocks right now.  I will sew together when I have more so that the fabric mixes are the most pleasing.  (Photos coming)

I skipped Aqua Fit today to give my toe more time to heal from my stumble on Friday night.  I found out running into a chair leg in the middle of the night can break a toe.  I was at the doctor's office yesterday and brought up my very bruised toe.  She sent me to get xrays.  Turns out that my middle toe is fractured.  Not much can be done except to keep weight off and tape.  I haven't taped, but as I said time to keep activity level and leg propped up for a few days.  

Enjoy your Wednesday

No comments: