Sunday Stash Report, August 16, 2026


This is a 2026 UFO finish!  Kerry and I took the workshop Confetti by Jemina Flendt at Road to California this year.  This was the project using the pattern When Perfect Isn't the Point.  I used the scraps mainly from two projects and Pam helped me out from one project that we both made.  Neither project had much black so I added in a bit more that worked well with the other scraps.

Which name do you like better Krinkle or Krimped?  Crinkle is the name of the paper you find in shipping boxes.  Crimped is the process that paper goes through to make it crinkle.

I'm thinking Krinkle sounds "holidayish".  Surprised I never thought to use it for a Christmas project.  Crimped sort of works as it is all the leftover fabric from three different projects.  I would use Konfetti, but it has already been used on another of my projects.  I'll wait for your help...don't let me down =^.^=

This week I will claim for the yardage it takes to build this 60" by 60" project.  Nothing purchased this week.  Next up in the sewing queue is Flutter.

 Used this week: 12.75 yards
Used YTD: 199.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 53 yards
Net used in 2026: 146.5 yards

No comments: