Sunday Stash Report, August 2, 2026

 


I had a helper this weekend.  Don and Rita were our house guests for the weekend.  The "boys" like playing video golf (lots of it) so Rita and I are left to entertain ourselves.  I have this project for Sunshine Quilt Guild going on to reduce the overwhelming amount of donated fabric that is part of the Cuddle Quilt Program,  My Accuquilt Big Go! was working overtime cutting 10" and 5" squares for making layer cakes and charm packs.  Rita is a crafter, but not a quilter.  She picked up the 5" square template and ran with it.  We have nearly cleared a large tote pan of fabrics :)

Next came the part of coordinating squares into cakes or packs.  It takes a lot of variety to bring one together.  We managed to make four this time around.  Later I will be meeting up with Lorna of Sunshine Quilt Guild to get more from the stash to create more cakes and packs with that variety I spoke about.

Looking forward to making these cakes and packs available for a screaming deal; just one quarter of the price of fabric.

Nothing to share that changes my stash since all that we did was use Sunshine Quilt Guild fabrics =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 186.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 43.5 yards
Net used in 2026: 143.25 yards 

1 comment:

Betty said...

Good job. Always great having someone enjoying working together.