Design Wall Monday, August 24, 2026

 


Katydid is moving along.  I cut the fabric for the second of the units B Block.  Between the two sewing days last week I was able to sew and cut into the 3.5" units (pictured in the center).  The last unit needed is the black/gray hour glass units (pictured on left).  Sunday evening I wiggled in time to stitch the hour glass units.  I also was excited to see a B Block sewn together.  I am loving this project.

There is still a pieced border of neutral/black that brings all these hour glass units together.  Yes it did turn into a Halloween project =^.^=



It is not a great photo of Flutter, but this is what is on my Design Wall (Katydid is on my sewing table).  The butterflies have been arranged a bit since I last showed a potential layout.  Time to sew the large 13.5" blocks together and attach the borders.  The pink check is to be the backing and the solid pink the binding.  I have an agreed upon label...time to finish this project up and get it to Kerry.  I am shooting for Tuesday at USPS!

No comments: