Sunday Stash Report, November 12, 2023

 

My Little Red Truck tree skirt whipped up pretty fast.  The slit and hole to get it around the tree will be done after quilting.  I have eight black circles to applique in place yet for the tires.  The pattern called for buttons as the tires.  On discussion with Kerry it seemed a good idea to just applique them.  So while I watch the game today that will happen.  I hope to have this in the mail to Kerry tomorrow morning.


I picked this fabric up for the binding and the back, but have second thoughts on it.  My trucks aren't as red as this fabric and then I started thinking of the red bleeding.  So I have changed my mind on using this fabric.  Instead a back using the white in the skirt and another look for a check that is a little less bright red for a binding.

So for this week I'm still going to claim the yardage for this project even though there was a swap and a purchase for the binding yet to come.

Used this week: 3.5 yards 
Used YTD: 144 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 84.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 59.5 yards

Enjoy your week =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

I was sure tha you would finish this cutie. Looks good!