Design Wall Monday, November 20, 2023


Not much yet to share on Katerskill (Blue & White Delight by American Patchwork & Quilting).  This is a re-create of a Vintage Indigo project.  I used one of the three suggested indigo blue fabrics.  All the units are cut and ready to assemble.  This should go quick...the quilting design will probably take longer :)
 
This shows the layout...easy peasy!
Kauldron is completely done.  A long time overdue.  This is a 2022 UFO that I am very happy to have finished for next Halloween.
This Sunshine BOM for November is coordinated by Pam.  It is called Turkey Track.  Pam gave each of us a FQ that participants were to match up with either a light or a dark.  I chose a dark (brown) to go with the gold (from Pam).  This may be a BOM I want to win!
I'll close with Kassy and Kosmo in their favorite places before the laundry gets sorted for washing.  Kassy comes running when the laundry basket comes out!

Enjoy your week =^.^=




No comments: